Monday, September 3, 2007

About Me

I am a licensed clinical psychologist with experiences in neuropsychological testing and psychotherapy. I received my PhD. in clinical Psychology from California School of Professional Psychology in 1991. I am also a Qualified Medical Evaluator certified by the State of California.

I received trainings at Veteran’s Administration of San Francisco (Neuropsychology and Health Psychology), San Francisco General Hospital (Depression Clinic) and Richmond Area Multi-Services. She has worked both in the Bay Area and overseas in Hong Kong and Beijing, practicing forensic neuropsychology, clinical neuropsychology and general psychotherapy as well as serving as a Visiting Professor (at Beijing University). Being fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin, I have a special interest in working with Asians and monolingual Chinese-speaking clients.

I presently conducts private practice in both San Francisco and Cupertino in Northern California.

No comments: